Tuesday 28 June 2016

An open letter to Parth Samthaan

~ Good friends are like stars. You don't see them but they are always there ~

It is said that friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, but friendship is never anything but sharing and I am sure that the true meaning of friendship couldn’t have been put into words more beautifully than this. 
Friendship is something that begins at forever and ends at never and maybe that’s why more than anything else, I have always seen you as my most special friend ever.
Parth, I really don't know where to start and how to convey what I want to say to you but I shall try my best to. A couple of years ago, I saw this cute yet confident law student called Prithvi Sanyal on TV and I was very impressed with the kind of screen presence you had. When you were on screen, my eyes could never take in anybody else's presence. The fan girl in me had taken birth almost instantly. Over a period of time, I came to love you with all your perfections and flaws likewise. After you left BFF I was almost shattered but I knew that it was definitely not the end. After hectic schedule of back to back exams, I chanced upon episode 196 of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian and the first thought that came to mind? "Holy shit, that's Prithvi Sanyal" I immediately clicked on the link and started to watch. As Manik Malhotra, you took over my heart and soul in a way no one ever had before.
I literally squealed and binge watched the entire 226 episodes in 3 days giving up on my sleep only to have you charm your way into my heart. ❤ Undoubtedly you are the finest actor of this generation and I wish that you go a long way in your quest of finding and being the best version of yourself. 😍 But what really connected me to you fully and finally were those months of hardship that you went through where you never let anything put down your morals, your goals and your integrity. Believe me when I say that I have shed countless tears along with you and have fought for you with every thing I had within me. 🙂 In you, I found immense courage and determination. You have always been a fighter but everyone saw the Phoenix within you rise from its own ashes for the first time during those troubled times and you left all of us spell bound and determined to be at least half as great as you. 😊
Today, you are more than just a random actor that I am just a fan of. You are my inspiration. My role model. My biggest strength. When I see you, I see a man of strong principles and immense courage and it only makes me more determined to be a woman of integrity, courage and strength. You have taught me to fight for what I truly believe in. You have taught me that passion and focus is all that is needed to win at life. You have taught me that it's perfectly fine to make mistakes as long as we learn from them. Most of all you have taught me that I am the best when I am just me.  You have been a brilliant friend to me. Wondering how? Friends are the ones who guide you in the right path. Who teach you all about life. Who love you unconditionally. Haven't you done it all? In fact you have been a great friend to every fan of yours. 😍😭
I respect you Mr Samthaan and I am proud that I chose to stand by you in both your good and bad times. You are the beacon of hope for all of us youngsters with a passion and determination to achieve something in life. 20 years down the line, I am going to proudly tell the world that I was there for it all. ❤ From the very beginning of the journey of one of the greatest actors, the most humblest human being and the best-est friend ever. I love you more than you love food because you will always be the ruler of my heart. 👑 Thank you for all that you have done for me and for every single fan of yours. We owe our everything to you. ❤
I am sorry for this long rant, but I couldn't control myself. 😭 Wishing you all the love, luck, success and happiness in this world. ❤

Love,
Shriya ❤

(A proud Parthian 💘 Today. Tomorrow. And forever.)



1 comment:

  1. SHRIIII DIII! You've written something magical. I love this! This is such a sweet gesture. It's amazing!! Really amazing. I loved this blog.. specially the last few lines. <3

    ReplyDelete